Blog: boost your funding, publications, career

Blog

10  – Find a job 16 times faster thanks to informational interviews

10 – Find a job 16 times faster thanks to info...

Did you know that if you only reply to job ads, you'll only have access to 10% of jobs?  Fortunately, there's a great way to access the remaining 90%: informational...

10 – Find a job 16 times faster thanks to informational interviews

Did you know that if you only reply to job ads, you'll only have access to 10% of jobs?  Fortunately, there's a great way to access the remaining 90%: informational...

Echos bouncing off symbolizing dissemination

8 – Boost the impact of your papers with these ...

Today we’ll look at some outside-the-box advice to expand the dissemination of your papers but also boost your network, your collaboration opportunities, and your CV. All in one go!

8 – Boost the impact of your papers with these three cheeky tips

Today we’ll look at some outside-the-box advice to expand the dissemination of your papers but also boost your network, your collaboration opportunities, and your CV. All in one go!

Write clearly for non-experts

1. An algorithm for simplifying your papers, pr...

Being simple is hard. Yet there's a simple, universal procedure to reach simplicity: 1) remove the obvious; 2) remove the meaningless; 3) replace with the meaningful. It has been first exposed by...

1. An algorithm for simplifying your papers, proposals, talks, figures, CV...

Being simple is hard. Yet there's a simple, universal procedure to reach simplicity: 1) remove the obvious; 2) remove the meaningless; 3) replace with the meaningful. It has been first exposed by...